Our packaging pros welcome a challenge.
Large and awkward, small and delicate, or any combination in between, we offer the solutions to your packing needs.
- made-to-size containers and crates
- double-walled corrugated
- Ranpak packaging material for cushioning and protecting items during shipping
- specialized foam padding
- blanket/pad wrap
Artwork and Antiques
We have been offering our services to artists, galleries, furniture makers, retail stores, museums and auction houses since 1995.
Glass front and canvas art
- layer of glass mask to protect the print, photograph or artwork under glass
- layer of glassine to protect a canvas.
- wrapped in bubble wrap
- covered on both sides with corrugated sheets
- packed in a standard box, custom box or crate
- empty space in container is filled using packing peanuts.
Heirlooms and fine china (Double Boxing)
- each piece is bubble wrapped before placing it in a box cushioned with packing peanuts
- the box is then placed in a larger box to take the brunt of all handling, shock and vibration while in transit.
- this packaging technique is called double boxing
Shipments are fully covered by our declared value program.