If you’ve ever been into PakMail’s Montezuma store you’ve probably met Jackie. She has been a fixture at our store since 2011 where she started out sorting mail and packages. In a couple of years she became the store lead and is now pursuing her degree in business management and operations. She already knows how to get crap done, but now she’ll have a degree to help run our business even better. Here are a few questions we asked her recently:
- Finish this sentence: On a typical day you can find me…
…assisting customers with their shipping needs or helping with mail sorting.
- What makes PakMail such an awesome place to work?
…The flexibility of owners. I’ve been able to go back to school.
- How many people comment on the fact your radio ads say “Anal retentive?”
…Not as many as there use to be. We get more comments on Del’s picture that hangs in our store front.
- What is the favorite thing about your PakMail customers?
…The lighthearted nature of our boxholders.
- Heard any good jokes lately?
…There’s always plenty of jokes and laughs. Knock, knock…